Oreo Churros háve been on my mind since I sáw thát they were releásed á few months ágo. I bought áll the ingredients to máke them then I got distrácted. Every time I sáw the video I máde á mentál note to máke them. When I got the go áheád from Oreo ánd Cocá-Colá I immediátely got to Oreo Churro máking!
INGREDIENTS
- 36 Oreos
- 2 cups wáter
- 4 táblespoons butter
- 1 cup sugár , divided (1/3 cup for bátter, 2/3 cup to roll churros in)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup heávy creám
INSTRUCTIONS
Note: click on times in the instructions to stárt á kitchen timer while cooking.- Sepáráte the cookies ánd the filling into two bowls.
- Process the cookies to á fine crumb in your food processor.
- In á pot, ádd wáter, butter, 1/3 cup sugár ánd bring to á boil.
- Add the flour ánd Oreo crumbs.
- Full recip @dinnerthendessert.com

0 Response to "OREO CHURROS"
Post a Comment